About the webinar
Topic: How LogTech is Shaping the Future of Logistics
Date: Wednesday, Jan 10, 2018 at 1:00 PM | (GMT+08:00) Beijing
We’re excited to announce that our CEO, Maarten Hemmes will be joining logistics executives and their manufacturer and retailer supply chain counterparts to discuss trends & challenges in the logistics & supply chain industry. The topic discussed by Maarten Hemmes will be “How last-mile delivery is growing in Southeast Asia.”
Interest in LogTech has skyrocketed, spurred by venture capital investments with hundreds of million invested over the last 2 years. These disruptive technologies are transforming every area of logistics services from shipping to warehousing, transportation and the last mile delivery across Asia.
In this special one hour webinar, innovators and industry experts will share their insights and most objective views on logistics technology in Asia.
- How to tap on last-mile delivery to grow businesses in Southeast Asia
- Implementing digitalization for internal processes to have better operational workflows
- Learning how to use tech platforms that integrate hybrid fleets
- Crossborder Challenges – Orchestrate Multi-Segment Logistics Networks
- Moving LogTech Sector Forward – The Case of Myanmar